On-Site Professional Development
Demonstrated Success provides workshops and in-school professional development and coaching to help educators improve their content instruction. Each of our trainers has over a decade of experience coaching colleagues in areas such as developing reading and writing curriculum, improving assessment results by developing sustainable PLC processes, aligning math and reading instruction across schools, coaching interventionists and content area specialists, and modeling cross-disciplinary practices that foster student engagement, critical thinking, and growth mindset. Our support and professional development is available to school leaders as well as teachers.
Initiatives for which we provide design, evaluation and review include:
- Social Emotional Learning
- School Climate
- ELA, Math and Science Instruction and Assessment
- Cross Content Literacy K-12
- Establishing and Sustaining Effective PLCs
- Using Data to Inform Instruction
- Leadership Training
- Awareness Building for New School Initiatives
- Collaborative Cross-District Workshops
- Online Webinars
- Online Training Resources
- Supportive Discussion Group
We offer short-term solutions, such as analysis and programming recommendations, or long-term solutions that integrate the onsite strategic planning for schools, as well as coaching and professional development needed to see program goals to fruition.