Remote Learning Offerings
Remote Learning Support Offerings
Support for Teachers
In a remote environment, it’s not the technology that does the job of teaching. Educators look to creatively leverage technology along with smart pedagogical practice for the highest quality instruction. Our educator webinars, office hours, community conversations & resources will guide your teachers in this direction.
Whether you would like your educators to be guided through MTSS step-by-step, want to strengthen your current process, or have it outsourced altogether, we have an option that enables teachers to identify & deliver interventions as needed.
Support for Families
A consistent approach to learning at home and school is crucial for successful distance learning. Our timely & relevant webinars, SEL guest speakers and grade-level resources will help create a strong partnership between the schools and families.
Online Student Portfolio
Unlike other systems, our portfolio of student work is tied to grade level learning targets by subject area. Students can select -- and teachers can evaluate -- work that represents mastery of the chosen target.
Distance learning has brought a rapidly changing educational landscape. Demonstrated Success is here to support school and district needs to help you navigate this new reality. Whether it's participating in our webinars with industry experts, leveraging our online resources or consulting with one of our experts during office hours, together we can improve outcomes for students. Educators who have taken advantage of our Remote Learning Offerings tell us that we have greatly reduced their anxiety with remote instruction, have enlightened them with a new set of skills and provided a sense of community.
“Their team quickly created a tiered support system to provide virtual professional development for teachers, leaders and families. They produced and promoted webinars, resource guides and developed community discussions to help school leaders and teachers pivot to virtual instruction. Demonstrated Success’ support reached the vast majority of our educators in New Hampshire, and their resources are still being used. The support Demonstrated Success provided to move New Hampshire educators to virtual instruction was crucial.”
Division Director, NH DOE
- Techniques for Student Engagement
- Appropriate Special Education Accommodations
- Collaborating with Co-Teachers, Support Staff & Specialists
- Instructional Strategies to Build Autonomy/Agency for Students
- Ideas for a Healthy Schedule for Students
- Supporting Students with Executive Functioning Challenges
- …and many more
For Parents (K-6 Students)
- Supporting Your Student with Executive Functioning During Remote Instruction
- Tools and Strategies to Help Your Child with Problem Solving in Math
- Simple Activities to Develop Your Child’s Number Fluency
- Unpacking the Language in Math Programs and Standards
- Reading With Your Child to Build Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Simple Activities to Improve Your Child’s Fluency and Decoding
- ...and more
Our combined support of webinars, online resources, office hours, guest speakers and hands-on activities & check-ins eases the burden for educators and caregivers.
Download our brochures for more information