Remote Learning Offerings
To replay Seesaw and Google Classroom webinar, click here
Remote Learning Support Offerings
Support for Families
A consistent approach to learning at home and school is crucial for successful distance learning. Our timely & relevant webinars, SEL guest speakers and grade-level resources will help create a strong partnership between the schools and families.
"I have learned from all of your webinars and really appreciate your time, talent and commitment. Thank you!"
"Thanks so much for all of the fantastic tips and information Demonstrated Success has offered me!"
"Your webinars are my lifeline!"
Teachers love our webinars and parents will, too.
From December thru April, Our Featured Webinars Include
- Tools and Strategies to Help Your Child with Problem Solving in Math
- Supporting Your Student with Executive Functioning During Remote Instruction
- Simple Activities to Develop Your Child’s Number Fluency
- Reading With Your Child to Build Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Unpacking the Language in Math Programs and Standards
- Simple Activities to Improve Your Child’s Fluency and Decoding
- Tools to Monitor Your Student’s Internet Access
- Thinking Routines and Organizers for Deeper Learning