Parents As Instructional Partners
Support for Families
Research shows that parent involvement in their child's education is one of the biggest indicators to a child's success in school. It increases student achievement, leads to better behavior, and lifts teacher morale.
Our Parents As Instructional Partners program gives parents/caregivers the know-how and tools they need to support their child’s learning. For only $1,000 per school, parents have access to any of our pre-recorded webinars when it’s convenient for them. Plus, we will host expert speakers for discussion panels on two very important topics: “Social and Emotional Health of Our Children” and “Managing Healthy Screen Time for Kids.”
- Helping Your Child Become a Critical Thinker
- Tools to Monitor Your Student’s Internet Access
- At-Home Activities to Help Your Student Read More Fluently
- How to Use Seesaw and Google Classroom
- Tools and Strategies to Help Your Child with Problem Solving in Math
- Activities to Help Your Child Learn Math Facts & More
- Reading With Your Child to Build Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Understanding the "Mathspeak" of Your Child's Math Program
"I have learned from all of your webinars and really appreciate your time, talent and commitment. Thank you!"
"Thanks so much for all of the fantastic tips and information Demonstrated Success has offered me!"
"Your webinars are my lifeline!"
Teachers love our webinars and parents will, too.